Post Slider

Friday, June 06, 2014

Yellow PVC










 Cleated Heels - Spy Love Buy / Yellow PVC Mini - Glamorous* / Belt - H'n'M / T-shirt - eBay / Bag - Pauls Boutique*/ Daisy Necklace - eBay

As you probably all know i'm in loved with the cleated heel trend, so as soon as I saw these I had to buy them. I think they're such a gorgeous colour, and look really cute with this vinyl mini that the lovely people at Glamorous sent to me! 

I was also so so happy to receive this amazing bag from Paul's boutique! Their new range is absolutely stunning- I will admit that I would have usually shyed away from the idea of owning a Pauls Boutique bag due to their old name. However, I think the way they have re branded themselves is truly amazing, I wish I could have them all! 

Sophie x
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig